SCROLL DOWN FOR UPCOMING CAMP DATES!
That’s it grommies- you’ve spent all year looking out the buy propecia online cheap pharmacy window, checking the winds and online pharmacies without prescription dreaming of surfing all day- now it’s time to buy tramadol fed ex do it!
Whether it's your first surfing experience ever or you want to get new perspective on your surfing, our team can have you ripping up the waves in no time. We provide all of the equipment so all you have to bring is a positive attitude we do the rest!
Our expert instructors are all great surfers with knowledge of the ocean. Every instructor at American Surf Academy is CPR and First Aid certified. The instructor to student ratio is 1:5 maximum.
- Surf Camp is levitra online 50mg at La Jolla Shores, San Diego, California (Call for exact directions)
- Ratio is 1:5
- Camp is for boys and girls ages 11 – 17
In one week campers will learn:
- A basic beginners course in surfing (for first time wave shredders)
- An elite course in surfing (for experienced wave hackers)
- Surf safety, ocean awareness and the beach environment
- Some of the many fun world games from the ASA mixed bag including Cricket, Soccer, Rounders and Tagging Games
- All rates include a 10% surcharge for the www.relevantrankings.com City of generic propecia india San Diego and the surfboard rental.
- Wetsuit rental is not included in the rates. Wetsuit rentals available for $5.50 per day/student.
- We are happy to welcome campers, who can only take part 1, 2, 3 or 4 days - Please ask our office for help.
- Late entry rates apply for last minute sign ups (72 hrs before camp starts).
- Online registration closes the Friday before camp starts, please call 858.454.8273 to sign up passed this deadline.
- Every camp needs a minimum of 3 students in order to run.
Summer Surf Camps
- Session: May 25-29, 2015
- Session: June 1-5, 2015
- Session: June 8-12, 2015
- Session: June 15-19, 2015
- Session: June 22-26, 2015
- Session: June 29 - July 3, 2015
- Session: July 6-10, 2015
- Session: July13-17, 2015
- Session: July 20-24, 2015
- Session: July 27-31, 2015
- Session: August 3-7, 2015
- Session: August 10-14, 2015
- Session: August 17-21, 2015
- Session: August 24-28, 2015
- Session: August 31 - September 4, 2015
Half Day Camp - $330
Morning hours 9:00am - 12:30pm | Afternoon hours: 1:00pm - 4:30pm
Full Day Camp - $550
Hours 9:30am - 4:30pm (bring your own lunch)
Late Entry (Saturday or Sunday before Camp Monday)
Fee - 25+10% (City of San Diego Fee)
Beach Entry (Day of camp)
Fee - $50+10% (City of San Diego Fee)
Notes: Dates, Locations, Times subject to change
*All rates subject to change.
Students must know how to www.effigy.com.au swim.
Minimum number of students for the class to run is four.