STAY COOL AND SURF AFTER SCHOOL!
La Jolla Surf Camp’s Surf Team is milleniummanor.com for kids and cialis brand teens ages 5 -17. The After School Program takes you to the it's great! can you buy generic cialis next level by improving your surfing skills, your paddling technique and maneuvers on the wave.
The minimum requirements for students are:
- Catch waves on their own
- Ride a wave in a standing position
- Be confident swimmers
- Be able to swim at least 25 yards
ENROLLMENT AND MONTHLY FEES
The After School Program is a monthly membership, which enables the enrolled student to surf four 1.5 hr group surf sessions.
The monthly rate for four 1.5 hr group surf sessions is $90 plus a 10% beach permit fee for the City of get cialis online San Diego.
The joining fee is $97 per family.
Students who have surfed in one of the fall/winter camps this year only pay $50 for the joining fee.
Second season surfers are expected to bring their own surf board and wetsuit.
For newbies the board rental is free and we offer wetsuit rentals for $5.50 per class.
Members get a 10% discount on boards and a 20% discount on all other items (excluding sale items, GoPro products and gift certificates) at the Surf Diva Surf Shop & Boutique.
Give us a call to generic viagra canadian pharmacy no prescription sign up at 858.454.8273!
LA JOLLA SURF TEAM - AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM SCHEDULE - SPRING 2015
- 1 - January 10, 2015 10-11:30am
- 2 - January 17, 2015 10-11:30am
- 3 - January 24, 2015 10-11:30am
- 4 - January 31, 2015 10-11:30am
- 1 - February 7, 2015 10-11:30am
- 2 - February 14, 2015 10-11:30am
- 3 - February 21, 2015 10-11:30am - No Surfing for French School students on Feb 21 – Winter Break!
- 4 - February 28, 2015 10-11:30am
- 1 - March 7, 2015 10-11:30am
- 2 - March 14, 2015 10-11:30am
- 3 - March 21, 2015 10-11:30am
- 4 - March 28, 2015 10-11:30am
Possible Make-Up Days:
- April 4, 2015 10-11:30am
- April 11, 2015 10-11:30am
Interested in a Wednesday After School Program - Please call our Office at 858.454.8273