That’s it grommies- you’ve spent all year looking out the window, checking the winds and dreaming of surfing all day- now it’s time to do it!
Whether it's your first surfing experience ever or you want to get new perspective on your surfing, our team can have you ripping up the waves in no time. We provide all of the equipment so all you have to bring is a positive attitude we do the rest!
Our expert instructors are all great surfers with knowledge of the ocean. Every instructor at American Surf Academy is CPR and First Aid certified. The instructor to student ratio is 1:5 maximum.
- Surf Camp is at La Jolla Shores, San Diego, California (Call for exact directions)
- Ratio is 1:5
- Camp is for boys and girls ages 11 – 17
In one week campers will learn:
- A basic beginners course in surfing (for first time wave shredders)
- An elite course in surfing (for experienced wave hackers)
- Surf safety, ocean awareness and the beach environment
- Some of the many fun world games from the ASA mixed bag including Cricket, Soccer, Rounders and Tagging Games
Notes: Dates, Locations, Times subject to change
*All rates subject to change.
Students must know how to swim.
Minimum number of students for the class to run is four.