La Jolla Surf Camp is San Diego's number one summer surf camp for children! Since 1999 La Jolla Surf Camp has been teaching boys and cialis 20 girls ages 5 to 10 how to surf in a safe and fun environment. The summer camp is all about fun activities, ocean and beach awareness and of course surfing. Our summer camp surf instructors are all C.P.R. and First-Aid trained and ready to buying viagra in the us teach your child the basics of viagra for ed surfing and enjoying the ocean. The instructor/student ratio is 1 to 4.
Click On the image above to see the video
The La Jolla Surf Camp also focuses on building inner self confidence for children and at the same time to respect their environment. Kids are playing and http://condsef.org.br/discount-generic-viagra-soft-tabs surfing with other children their age, they will make new friends which contributes to make it an incredibly fun experience. The surf camp takes place at La Jolla Shores, a sandy bottom beach. This prime San Diego location is cialis generic price the cialis discount perfect place to learn. We provide your child with a wetsuit, a colored La Jolla Surf Camp rashguard and a soft surfboard so that learning is safer. Whether your child is a beginner or has some surfing experience, the small groups allow our surf instructors to provide your child with the proper coaching. Scroll down to check-out a sample of our kids summer surf camp daily activities and don’t be surprised if your kid goes right to genuine viagra low prices bed after dinner. For peace of mind, please note that Surf Diva Surf School is our parent company. Surf Diva is one of the biggest and most respected surf school in the world, this is your guarantee that your child is in good hands this summer at La Jolla Surf Camp in San Diego.
Sample of daily activities
- Camper orientation
- Importance of sun protection
- Ocean Awareness
- Basic surfboard handling, paddling, and catching waves
- Discussion of buying cialis online surfing etiquette.
- Basic Surfing Fundamentals
- Catching waves and learning to stand up
- Pure 100% surfing for the campers to really show their stuff!
- Surfing with additional tricks and maneuvers. Session demonstrated by counselor and then attempted by camper
- Overview of week, and everything learned. Counselors make sure that campers are ready to surf on their own in the future
Sample of Educational Discussion Topics:
- Preserving our environment
- Discussion of different surfboard styles
- Current events in surfing
- Ocean safety
Or call 858.454.8273 for more info or to sign up!
Notes: Dates, Locations, Times subject to change
*All rates subject to change.
Students must know how to swim.
Minimum number of students for the class to run is four.