La Jolla Surf Camp is San Diego's number one summer surf camp for children! Since 1999 La Jolla Surf Camp has been teaching boys and cialis 20 girls ages 5 to 10 (ages 11-17, click here) how to surf in a safe and fun environment. The summer camp is all about fun activities, ocean and beach awareness and of viagra for ed course surfing. Our summer camp surf instructors are all C.P.R. and First-Aid trained and ready to teach your child the basics of surfing and enjoying the ocean. The instructor/student ratio is 1 to 4.
The La Jolla Surf Camp also focuses on building inner self confidence for children and at the same time to respect their environment. Kids are playing and http://condsef.org.br/discount-generic-viagra-soft-tabs surfing with other children their age, they will make new friends which contributes to make it an incredibly fun experience. The surf camp takes place at La Jolla Shores, a sandy bottom beach. This prime San Diego location is cialis generic price the cialis discount perfect place to learn. We provide your child with a wetsuit, a colored La Jolla Surf Camp rashguard and a soft surfboard so that learning is safer. Whether your child is a beginner or has some surfing experience, the small groups allow our surf instructors to provide your child with the proper coaching. Scroll down to genuine viagra low prices check-out a sample of our kids summer surf camp daily activities and don’t be surprised if your kid goes right to bed after dinner. For peace of mind, please note that Surf Diva Surf School is our parent company. Surf Diva is one of the biggest and most respected surf school in the world, this is your guarantee that your child is in good hands this summer at La Jolla Surf Camp in San Diego.
- All rates include a 10% surcharge for the City of San Diego and the surfboard rental.
- Wetsuit rental is not included in the rates. Wetsuit rentals available for $5.50 per day/student.
- We are happy to welcome campers, who can only take part 1, 2, 3 or 4 days - Please ask our office for help.
- Late entry rates apply for last minute sign ups (72 hrs before camp starts).
- Online registration closes the Friday before camp starts, please call 858.454.8273 to sign up passed this deadline.
- Every camp needs a minimum of 3 students in order to run.
Summer Surf Camps
- Session: May 25-29, 2015
- Session: June 1-5, 2015
- Session: June 8-12, 2015
- Session: June 15-19, 2015
- Session: June 22-26, 2015
- Session: June 29 - July 3, 2015
- Session: July 6-10, 2015
- Session: July13-17, 2015
- Session: July 20-24, 2015
- Session: July 27-31, 2015
- Session: August 3-7, 2015
- Session: August 10-14, 2015
- Session: August 17-21, 2015
- Session: August 24-28, 2015
- Session: August 31 - September 4, 2015
Half Day Camp - $330
Morning hours 9:00am - 12:30pm | Afternoon hours: 1:00pm - 4:30pm
Full Day Camp - $550
Hours 9:30am - 4:30pm (bring your own lunch)
Late Entry (Saturday or Sunday before Camp Monday)
Fee - 25+10% (City of San Diego Fee)
Beach Entry (Day of buying cialis online camp)
Fee - $50+10% (City of San Diego Fee)
Sample of daily activities
- Camper orientation
- Importance of sun protection
- Ocean Awareness
- Basic surfboard handling, paddling, and catching waves
- Discussion of surfing etiquette.
- Basic Surfing Fundamentals
- Catching waves and learning to stand up
- Pure 100% surfing for the campers to really show their stuff!
- Surfing with additional tricks and maneuvers. Session demonstrated by counselor and i recommend viagra drops buy with paypal then attempted by camper
- Overview of week, and everything learned. Counselors make sure that campers are ready to surf on their own in the future
Sample of Educational Discussion Topics:
- Preserving our environment
- Discussion of different surfboard styles
- Current events in surfing
- Ocean safety
Or call 858.454.8273 for more info or to sign up!
Notes: Dates, Locations, Times subject to buy lasix change
*All rates subject to change.
Students must know how to swim.