Surf Camp Spring Break
La Jolla Surf Camp has been teaching all kids how to surf in a safe and fun environment in San Diego since 1999. Our surf camp instructors are all C.P.R., life-saving, and First-Aid certified. With over twenty years of experience, our focus is building self-confidence, teaching ocean awareness, and improving one's surfing skills for all young surfers ages 5 to 17.
For your convenience, we offer online registration for all San Diego surf camp weeks.
If you would like to speak to our Office Team or if you would like to sign up for less than the full week, please give us a call and we are glad to answer your questions or sign you up over the phone at 858.454.8273
SURF CAMPS SPRING BREAK 2022: DETAILS
The surf camps are open to surfers aged 5 through 17. On the first day of camp, the surf camp participants are grouped up according to age and skill levels. All surf camp skill levels are welcome!
- DATES & SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday 9:30am - 12:30pm
- RATE: $450 (+ 16% City of San Diego Surcharge, this surcharge is added by the City for permitted Surf Schools operating on San Diego beaches)
- The price listed above only applies to full-week signups. We do not pro-rate weeklong camp.
SURF CAMPS SPRING BREAK 2022: DATES
Week: Mar 14th - Mar 18th
Week: Mar 21st - Mar 25th
Week: Mar 28th - Apr 1st
Week: Apr 4th - Apr 8th
Week: Apr 11th - Apr 15th
What happens at surf camp in La Jolla?
Surf Camp Land Lessons
In the Water at Surf Camp
Surf Camp Motto
CANCELLATION / RESCHEDULE POLICY:To receive a refund, cancellations must be made 1 week prior to the start of camp. Cancellations made between 1 week and 3 days before camp starts will only be eligible for a credit (no refunds). No credits or refunds will be offered 3 days prior to the start of camp.
- Every camp needs a minimum of 3 students in order to run.
- If less than 3 students are signed up for the camp, the camp will run as a 2-hour semi-private lesson Mon - Fri (9:30 am - 11:30 am).
- All rates include the surfboard rental.
- Wetsuit rental is not included in the rates. Wetsuit rentals are available for $6 per day/student +16% City of San Diego beach permit fee.
- Online registration closes on the FRIDAY before camp starts, please call 858.454.8273 to sign up past this deadline.
REGISTRATION FOR Surf Camps in San Diego
For your convenience, we offer online registration for all camp weeks. Please click HERE to sign up online.
If you would like to speak to our Office Team or if you would like to sign-up for less than the full week, please give us a call at 858.454.8273 and we are glad to answer your questions or sign you up over the phone!