Use the button below to signup:
All participants must have their own wetsuits and booties (if needed). Surfboards can be supplied by us for an addition fee. Our surf students receive a 10% discount on surfboards and 20% discount on wetsuits and apparel (not on sale). We can help you order the best board for your surfer, although there are limited quantities available at this time.
Arrive suited up, sunscreen on, ready to go in the water. Do not leave phones or valuables on the beach. Surf Diva is not responsible for any lost or stolen articles.
What to bring:
Hooded Changing Towel
Change of cloths
Booties (optional but recommended when the water drops below 60 degrees) Surfboard with safety fins and nose guard (rental boards available)
When it’s raining, surf clinics are subject to being postponed, and will be made up at the end of the season. Only the CAMP DIRECTOR can make the call to cancel a clinic due to weather or conditions. The decision to cancel is usually made the morning of the clinic, as conditions can change overnight. Rain events of .5” or more, within 24 hours, will trigger a postponement.
No other absences will be rescheduled or made up. If we are unable to surf due to storm surf or runoff,
Any missed classes are not redeemable for more lessons or store credit. The spots in the program are non-transferrable to others.
Please contact the office at 858-454-8273 if your child is unable to attend any of the practices. We will take attendance and expect to be notified if your child is absent.
- We do not pro-rate or negotiate prices.
- You cannot switch to another day during the week if you missed a session.
- Fall Surf Club is billed in full before the sessions starts.
- Once enrolled, there are no refunds or store credits allowed.
- There is no discount or refund for missed days of camp for any reason.
- Every session needs a minimum of 3 students in order to run.
- We strongly suggest you book your week of camp in advance. Surf Club does fill up.
Drop off/Pick up
For safety reasons, we can not allow drop-ins from friends or family. However they are always welcome to set up a private class at the same time or a group lesson at a different time.
SHOP YOUR FAVORITE SURF CLUB PRODUCTS ONLINE!